@rae
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 hours, 51 minutes ago
Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. “Charles the Mad”, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 13 hours, 1 minute ago
There also was a Portuguese prince who fell in love with a noblewoman. His father, viewing her as a political threat, had her brutally assassinated while the prince was away. When the prince inherited the couple years later, posthumously made her his queen. According to legend (but not history), He dug up her grave, had her dressed in royal…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 13 hours, 27 minutes ago
There was a “German” (I don’t think they where called that yet) King in the early middle ages who decided that his claim to the throne was based on him being a dependent of a mythical King who’s father was a sea dragon (a Quinotaur). The only people who could rule where from this lineage, and the sign of that was that they. . . had long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 16 hours, 23 minutes ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 17 hours, 3 minutes ago
I also welcome your favorite tropes. Tell me what interests you.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 17 hours, 5 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day ago
*thinking music*
UHM. NAMES.
1. Butterbread
2. Charcoal
3. Ermmmm… Gary and Jeff.
4. Cookie
5. Potato
6. Stormy and Sunny
Okay so only two of those are actual names… And they are just the first ones I thought of. Also I want one now 🥹 They are so cute.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 2 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 3 hours ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 4 hours ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 4 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 4 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 23 hours ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
Bryce
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.Tavar will naturally n…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 21 hours ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 1 hour ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 1 hour ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 1 hour ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 3 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 5 days, 3 hours ago
- Load More
